Saturday 15 February 2014

I missed you tomorrow

Here I am sitting in this fancy French restaurant, going through the menu again and again and having a hard time what to order. I look up to ask what do you want to eat, but realize I am alone. 
I go back in time when I would just sit and gaze out of the window and you would know what I wanted to eat.
'Hi Mam, what would you like to order'. The voice of the waiter brings me back to today and all I can order is a coffee. I have lost my appetite.I miss you!

Its 9 pm and i have nothing to do. I google to decide which movie I want to watch. Its a Kiera Knightley movie today-'The last night'. 'Did you see her shoes, aren't they gorgeous!' The silence in the movie makes me realize I am watching the movie alone. 'Yes they are gorgeous' I say to myself. I miss you!

I have been working too much. I am stressed. I need to go shopping to help me relax and feel good. I venture into the adjacent shopping mall and end up in the shoes store. Black or blue or grey or tan?Which 1 should I pick. I look around to ask for someone's opinion, but there is no one to answer me. It was so much easy when you would just say this is better and I would instantly pick that up.I can't decide and just leave the store. I miss you!

I am out for a walk, and I cross by this tower which is always decked up in lights. I call it my pretty building.
I feel good about my looks today. I want a picture with the pretty building as the backdrop.I want a full shot of the building and me. But...who do I ask to capture the moment. I miss you!

Its a beautiful evening and I am just returning back from work. I cross this place called The Wine Story. I see inside through the glass doors and see couples and friends everywhere. I don't want to go alone. I keep walking towards my hotel. I miss you!

Its been a long and tiring day at office. And I want to talk about it, but you are still at office, busy with your work and by the time you get back, I would probably be asleep. I miss you!

I missed you yesterday and I miss you today and I know I will miss you tomorrow,wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I will always miss you! So I can always say I missed you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment