Sunday 19 January 2014

Her end of the promise

Feb,2013

"Come here", "I miss you" he said.
"I miss you too" she said."I will be there soon,before you realize it.I love you."
"Okay,I gotta run to office,I am getting late.Catch you later." he said

She rolled over in the bed, and yearned to be by his side,hold his hands. Her days now were just about waiting to be with him.She had never known she will find such love. She never knew before that such love existed. She was happy,that's all that mattered to her.


April,2013

"What is wrong?Tell me what's bothering you?"
"Nothing.I just need some rest.It was a long day,I am tired" he said
She didn't like his reply. She kept thinking what she could have done/said wrong to make him sulk.

May,2013

"I can't do this anymore. If you don't want me in your life,tell me.I know I wouldn't get any answer which will justify why you are doing all this." That's all she could text him and she never got any reply. It was over. She could feel that.

Jan,2014

"Are you here?" he pinged
Memories,which she thought never had existed came back to her and she could feel herself getting choked.
"Yes" she replied.
"How long are you going to be here"
What do you care,she thought.

It's 10 in the night.She just got back to her room. Her thoughts went back to him.
All she could think was that she had kept her end of the promise, but the promise no longer seemed valid.
"I am here but what do I do now that I am here. The purpose of wanting to be here is gone." was all she could think through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment